Thursday, April 19, 2012

Read-A-Thon

I know the site has been under construction and several changes made to the formatting, but now I think I am under way to begin my posts!  I have come across a read-a-thon happening this weekend and I have never participated in an actual sign up read-a-thon before I thought it would be a great way to start getting some posts up here on the new blog.

  • Dewey’s Read-a-Thon




  • http://24hourreadathon.com/2012/03/21/reader-sign-ups-are-here/comment-page-2/#comment-28872

    Happy Reading! 
    Kris

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you participating in the read-a-thon! You are right -- it is a great way to get posts up on your new blog and also to meet other bloggers and get blogging ideas and book recommendations. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's the best part of it. Getting to know new people with the same passion as you are :) Goodluck! *\o/*

    ReplyDelete