Saturday, September 15, 2012

24 Hr Readathon



It is that time of year again that Dewey's readathon signups have started and I've decided to join. It has come to my notice that mostly this site has become a readathon focus for me, but as all of the other books I read throughout the year all get reviews posted to other websites, this is my only place to call my own. And when it comes to reading books that are not assigned to me for review, this is a place were I get to talk about books that I actually get to choose because I want to read them. Thus, I only seem to get to those when I participate in these events.

I hope that soon I will be able to find more time in my schedule to talk more about books here on this website individually as I read them, but for now it's a great place to participate in yearly events like this one.

This year I would love to read:
Sharp Shooter by Marianne Delacourt
Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers

Kris

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your readathon. I can't wait to see your thoughts on original sin :)

    ReplyDelete