Wednesday, May 16, 2012

#boutofbooks Day 3

Ok so I didn't get through the book as I planned on last night. I got distracted after work with watching Glee.

 I did get to about page 240. The chapter right when some really fantastic stuff is happening. Some of the questions I had are started to get answers and most of all, pretty intense action scenes...and the every drawing question of "are they or aren't they" will hopefully happen any page now!

I have stated this before and I'll state it again. This is a very mesmerizing book. I give that applaud to the authors writing, each chapter leaves just enough umph to turn to that next page, gives just enough progress in the story to draw me in further. And possibly the most important thing, gives me just enough to get me to sit all day at work wondering what is going to happen next, drawing me to it the next moment I have time to read.

I fully intend on finishing this tonight. I haven't gotten as far on my TBR stack as I planned on by now, but I'm not complaining. I have a full time job and other blogging duties so I'm happy enough to have picked up an awesome book as this one

Books Read so far = 0
Pages Read so far = ~240
Hours of reading spent = ~5
So Far I rate this book = 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment