Sunday, April 22, 2012

Now that the Readathon has been over a couple of hours now, I am finally waking up !  It was really fun for me to attempt to do the readathon and overall I am happy with my results. I do wish that I was able to finish Last Will, but as I got more than halfway through, the action is starting to really get going and I feel that I can breeze right through the end of the book today.
I really had a great time doing my first readathon. I mean I read a lot already and have never attempted before to read a lot in one sitting.
Things that I will do differently next time: Choose a variety of smaller and different genre books.
This time I stuck with just a few book picks and Last Will was more of a required reading for me as the review was due back on the 10th so I felt more pressure trying to finish it than a relaxing enjoyment of the book. I think that next time my readathon will just include books that I have been really anticipating and not having to force myself to get through.
Now I realize that this does not say good things about Last Will. It is a good book, and my final review will portray that, but I just wasn't in the mood for it at this particular time. Which is one thing that I can say for those of you that participated in the readathon, choose something that you really want to read and the time will just fly by!
This was fun, Now I am finally off to read some of the other bloggers posts as I didn't do that at all yesterday because I was worried about the internet suck-of-time that it tends to have.
Happy Reading!
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment