Saturday, April 21, 2012

Readathon Update

Still reading along on Last Will by Liza Marklund, just found out that the audiobook is not releasing until October which was kind of a bummer, but enjoying the voice of Annika at the moment, great MC
               

Introductory Questionnaire

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
~Small town in Utah
 

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
~Life Eternal by Yvonne Woon
 

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
~3 musketeers I am saving until I reach my goal of 2 completed books (or roughly 1200 pages read)
 

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
~ I like to read a little of everything 
 

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
~This is my first and I already failed completely by falling asleep for the first couple hours. To push forward I intend on breaking every hour to re-load the laundry, re position my sitting and at periods of time play some soft music in the background. Not much really, it's a beautiful day and I've opened the windows. 


Pages read so far : 325
Books Completed: The Witches by Roald Dahl
Currently Reading : Last Will by Liza Marklund
Next Up: Handling the Undead

No comments:

Post a Comment